Kale and Bacon Scramble

So I had a plan today that I'd try to whip up some Almond Butter Banana Cookies so I definitely wanted to hit up the market and grab a few things. Before I left the apartment, I made sure to grab breakfast so I had a piece of Breakfast Casserole with Chicken Sausage and paired it with a Banana Berry Smoothie. Thank goodness I did...what was meant to be a quick 30 minute shopping trip...turned into 3 hours. *_____* Why is Fairway Market sooo damn huge? I get sucked in everytime...and I just HAVE to look at everything. Anyways, got home and I was staaarrrrrving!!! So here it is, Kale and Bacon Scramble. Super easy to make and quick too!


Ingredients:
2 pieces bacon
2 handsfuls kale
2 eggs
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
pinch of red pepper flakes
salt and pepper

+ In a saute pan, render bacon on medium heat. Once rendered and browned, remove from pan and toss in 2 generous handfuls of chopped kale
+ Sprinkle in a pinch of red pepper flakes along with the red wine vinegar and water
+ Cover and let cook for 5 minutes or until all the liquid has evaporated
+ Remove the kale from the pan and put it aside with the bacon
+ Toss in the 2 beaten eggs into the pan and scramble...
+ Once egg is almost ready, throw the kale and bacon back into the pan, season to taste and enjoy!

My Instagram